H o w 2- #2
How to get alot of Instagram followers Tip #1
Wanna have alot if Instagram followers? Well I did not i have like 630! Here are some tips that I did to get more followers!
Ok so first make your Instagram bio really cool! If u have a apple product u can use emonjis in your bio! That will make it really cool!
Also to make your bio really cool add some fun things, like your nickname.
Step #2
Go like/comment nice things on people's picture. For example- OMGOSH Your so pretty! Or so cute! This will make them think your nice and want to follow you!
Step #3
So lastly, there's a app it's called @tagsforlikes and it gets you alot of likes and more followers! I use it alot!!
I hope that these ideas helped you! So that's it for this post thank you for reading! And don't forget to follow me on Instagram! @lexypoo_
No comments:
Post a Comment