Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Chagrin falls!


So today me and my family went to the cutest town in the world called Charin falls. I swear it is te cutest place on the planet! There is the cutest little popcorn shop in the world! (Picture below) and the popcorn in AMAZING! I also got a really cute ring which I will post once I paint my nails!
This is the popcorn we got from chagrin falls. I picked out! Each little popcorn is a different flavor! It was SOO good!
This is me holding my popcorn in front of the popcorn shop <3 (and yes my mom did photo bomb it) 
This is the popcorn shop.. No joke and yes.... I took this picture! 
This is what the towns named after. These are the falls! So pretty! There right behind the popcorn shop!


2 comments:

  1. what a fun day! I miss you already :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! My computer was still signed in as you when I wrote that. Oops!

    ReplyDelete