When we went to the fair me and my friend had the funniest time in the world!!! We went on all the scary rides! And on one we both felt like we where going to fall out like no joke!!! When me and my friend and family went and played some games we played a water squirter game and guess who won? This girl!!! Ya there where alot of people to! Ya so I got a little dollar store penguin!!! But I had so much fun!!
After we went to the fair we went to a local restaurant and we got a burger (for all of us) bigger than my head!!! It was so good with like the most fries I had ever seen! But usually I feel like those kinda things aren't the best but it was so flipping good!!!
When we went on the boat it was probibly more fun than the l last time we did it. I went intertubeing and my friends dad would go super fast and I would almost fall off #puttingyourlifeimdanger jk! But when I went wadebourding I got up for a few seconds!!!! Next time I'll get up! But now everything I'm my body hurts!!!! (Everything no joke!) but it was totally worth it!

No comments:
Post a Comment