Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Eve 2013

Oh my gosh Christmas just snuck up on me! Today was kinda of a boring day. I  mean it wasent horrible, but not the best Christmas Eve ever. Today we went shopping, Like all day me and my Step mom went shopping lets see we went to,
-Costco
-World Market
-Target
-Maceys
-Team Shop
-Dollar store
Ya I know! but ya we got alot, alot done! so up untill that point after it was pretty boring, but we made Gingerbread houses:
And this AMAZING CHRISTMAS EVE DINNER!!!!


I Made these Btw
We also did a bit of karaoke and read christmas stories, and then wrote letters to santa!


well ya! that was christmas eve for ya! Ya kinda laid back but still really great:) I love you guys and Merrry Merry Christmas, and dont forget what christmas is about love ya night:)
-LEX


Links to My christmas Favs!







(Your welcome)

No comments:

Post a Comment