So I have decided that i’m going to do reviews on things more often maybe once a week whenever I feel like it.
Today im going to be reviewing a recent collection that aeropostal, just came out with. Its called the Bethany Mota Collection. (link at end) if you do not know who Bethany Mota is she is a youtuber! and shes absolutely gorgeous! anyways here is what i think about her collection although i do not have her whole collection, I have a few things. ENJOY!
-LEX
This is the first thing I ever got from her collection, I have wore it so much! honestly this one of my favs from the collection! RATE- 8/10 Super cute! but quality wise its not the best!
this skirt is literally perf! OMGOSH! I love it it goes qith alot of things and tights are super cute under it and its a good essential to have in your closet! rate 9/10 quality `` the best but its so cute
OK so this one is kind weird but really amazing and I really like it its a onzee so that you don’t have to keep touching in your shirt and its a good layer to have. RATE- 10/10 AMAZING!!!
If you look theres an owl necklace which I have to which is great an I love it so much!
Honestly this is an absolutely amazing collection and I would definitely recommend to get it its perfection!
link to YouTube-https://www.youtube.com/user/Macbarbie07
link to clothing line-
http://www.aeropostale.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=23753606&cp=3534618.3534619.3534623.3541049



No comments:
Post a Comment