Good night guys well, if that made any since. I mean you know how people say Good Morning, well it was kinda like that. But besides the point! Today, was a really great day!! I mean i got to see my bestest friend in the entire world today!!! I know what your thinking, ‘Why couldn't you just see her on any other day?” Well let me tell you why.This friend happens to live in Hawaii!! Ya she moved there a couple of months ago! In fact shes laying right next to me (Were having a sleepover!) but today I got to spend alot of time with her, which was the best! So Let me show you some pictures:)
Selfffiiiiieeeeeeeee#nosruff
when we where finished
to many selfies!!!!This is us at build a bear, yes build a bear! remember, I got a gift card to there so we both got bears! and That is my legit, Macurity level!
So we where just watching this movie called, “ Soul Surfer” You might have seen it I really really liked it, I cant believe shes a real person though I mean for real!!!
So anyways ya im gonna get back to here Talk to y’all tomorrow!!!
LEX
You guys are the cutest!
ReplyDelete-m