Saturday, December 21, 2013

My life in 2 Months

Yoooooo! long time no talk! well where have i been, you ask? Well funny story…...Actually not really but haha… Alexis forgot about this and kinda lost interest… ya sorry about that. but  anyway, let me tell you about my life since September. 17 2013.
Ill start out with school I mean get the worst out of the way right. I    Hate school so flipping much its not even funny. But, I like my teachers also BUT! THEY Also have there downs I mean, my math teacher for example, is super nice and honestly a good person. unless you get on her bad side, and I would not recommend it,im in her ya you ok sometimes, kinda like a love-hate relationship. but fun story(now) my math teacher totally yelled at me a couple of weeks ago.. for ‘not paying any attention in class’ which i mean i have accepted that i am not the best student she has ever had I mean Im not like a horrible student! And considering that we have been working on the same thing for literally a month, i got it. no she didn't really get that, but its whatever right? but she has like a New Zealand, accent so thats pretty cool!
ok the nest thing that im sure you gonna want to hear about, is thanks giving but first look at these pictures!
 you see the water in the backgrounf???


so we went to a local town about an hour and a half away. it was the coolest thing in the entire world! and my mom rented a little cabin, and best part was it looked straight out to the water it was perfect!  AND best part was   when we had our thanksgiving dinner it was right on the water ! black friiday waslame and I dont want to talk about it. >:(
So ya! hope you enjoyed that!:) but ill be getting my December updates soon probably tonight of tomarro, whatever:) alright talk to you soon

` -LEX

No comments:

Post a Comment