Sunday, December 22, 2013

BIRTHDAYYYYY!!

So a couple of days ago, to be exact the 18, of December, it was my glorious birthday, thats why I got a laptop, YA! I know I got a laptop, Crazy and out of this world, I know. Anyways, let me explain.
    So on December, 14 I was gonna have a Birthday party, I mean being almost 14, u kinda have to right? Well ya I got sick of course, but usually I do when it comes to those kind of things,  I mean  I have LITERALLY  been sick on every single holiday. so obviously I couldn't have it and I have to cancle it :(. So on my birthday it was my choir concert(I know some way to celebrate it right?) So after the choir concert, we invited people over, most of the over the  Age of 35 , but also some of my best friend in the whole entire world so ya here are some pictures that i didn't even take:) Enjoy!
                                    -LEX







No comments:

Post a Comment