Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas eve, OOTD, and the stress!!!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Well Christmas EVE, But i decided that i was gonna give yall 2 posts today just for the occasion. Aside from that here is my OOTD today, Ill do OOTDS when i either really love my outfit, or its a special occasion, like today, Christmas eve, well here you go.

This whole outfit except for the tights and shoes are from the Bethany Mota collection from aeropostale,

The outfit!
And i curled my hurrr!

 
from the back <3
I didn't take a picture but i'm wearing gold moccasins

I personally love my outfit! anyways, i still have to get people christmas presents, talk about last minute right? I dont even know what im gonna get them, OH the christmas stress! ya well theres my christmas eve for ya! Ill keep myself entertained though, at the stores, I Think we're going to the mall and target and maybe cosco. You know what i just realized? ITS GONNA BE FREAKING CROWED! Well anyways, Merry christmas!
-LEX


No comments:

Post a Comment